Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crusin' into the office

As Louise and I headed into work today she was especially attentive - or so I thought. About half way to the Skytrain she started to place one paw on the rim of the stroller, as if she was driving one-handed.

As it turns out, she was starting to smell the delicious aromas from the local White Spot burger joint, as can be seen in the second photo. Louise is not a subtle gal, so she made it quite plain what she was so interested in.

You might also notice that she isn't wearing a collar in these two shots. That's because I forgot to bring it today, so we have had to be extra careful on our leash-free walks. Luckily Louise was in the right frame of mind for this kind of activity and we had no problems with her staying on-task. Well, except for one street corner where she really wanted to go say hi to her favorite restaurant even though I already had a lunch prepared for me today. After a few minutes of negotiating we agreed that we could walk down that block but only on the other side of the street to avoid the temptation of trying to sneak in.

This last picture is a leftover from spring. Somehow it landed on my camera's internal memory and I only just pulled it off today.

1 comment:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

She really does look like she is driving!