Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bridge Crossing at Lunch Time

Today was fairly typical for Louise and I as we headed into the office. We arrived at the normal time, we took our lunch walk at the normal time, we even walked along the same route as usual. Nothing much out of the ordinary.

Sometimes 'Ordinary' is just all right.

Louise is starting to get more comfortable around the office people and less dependent on being around me all the time. In fact, she is at the point where I can be quite boring. Yes, as shocking as that sounds, it is true. But that's okay because she never wanders far and the other employees enjoy her visits.

As I mentioned, we took our walk along our usual route along the newly constructed sea wall for the Olympic Village. It's still pretty noisy, since construction is still well under way for many of the new condo buildings but the walkway itself has been open to the public for a while now. We went as far as the bridge (I'm sure it has a name, but I haven't bothered to look it up) and noticed they have installed some chairs in places. Just as we ordinarily do, we then turned around and headed back to the office. Which was just fine by us.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love the seductive pose ;-). Is that grid uncomfortable for her? She looks fine with it though.