Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This time we sniffed the sea at the Seawall

I think that one of the things Louise likes about coming into the office with me is that she gets to go on a walk in a different part of town. For example, we usually get to walk along a different part of the Seawall, or walk along the quieter blocks close by the office. Well that, and it is a day off from the cats at home.

Today was slightly overcast, so the Seawall made a good choice. The tide was out so we were able to climb down the stone blocks to where the water was, and Louise had fun running along the edge. She wasn't really interested in going into the water today, again probably because the temperature wasn't as warm. Well that, and there were no bothersome cats in the area to complicate things.

No video today - I did take some time lapse footage, but at 30 frames a second, it only gives me 4 seconds of footage. Maybe if I can figure out how to stretch it out some then I can post it. And don't worry, there will be no cats in this video upload.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Is she always as adventurous (sp?) as she appears? I love the pictures of her picking her way up and down the seawall.