Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rollin' with Porsches

The other day Louise and I were out walking and it was getting pretty hot. When that happens, keeping her hydrated is kind of important. So when we saw a patch of freshly watered grass, Louise was only too happy to roll around in it to cool off. Rather than posting half a dozen nearly identical photos, I decided to do the next best thing and I roughly edited this one photo to have the best of the various shots I grabbed, all in the same spot-ish.

However, since some Porsche enthusiasts only like the older ones, I figured we could also include a shot that is more to their tastes. This older 911 was parked just a couple cars away from the gray one. While Louise wasn't in the mood to keep rolling around in the grass, she didn't mind relaxing in the shade.

1 comment:

Canadian Yin Yang said...

Excellent taste in cars Louise!