Thursday, July 19, 2007

The squeaky wheel

When we bought the dog stroller, one of the rear wheels squeaked, especially when Louise sat at the back. After only a day or two of this, we interrupted one of our walks to buy some WD-40 so we could fix the problem. (I can't believe there is a website for the stuff.) Anyway, it worked great, so we were once again happy with the stroller.

That was a few weeks ago. Yesterday, on our way into the office, the stroller started to squeak again. Our WD-40 was at home, so it was looking like I was going to have to put up with it until I could get home. However, just before I got to the office, I saw a Telus service vehicle - I asked the driver if he happened to have any of the good stuff, and he did. A few quick sprays on the axle and we were good to go. While I don't think Louise really cared much either way, I was very grateful as I thanked the man.

No comments: