Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I am trying to remember exactly when I took this photo of Louise in the stroller. I think we were going out grocery shopping and I was waiting outside the store with Louise while my wife picked up a few things. (pizza, I believe) For the life of me, I cannot remember why I had the towel in her stroller, but was bored and tried posing Louise a little bit.

Of course, the second picture was taken in the office, and it is of Louise at the white board, getting ready to kick butt and take names. There was a bunch of us gathered around discussing the project and she came over to herd us back to our desks. Her efforts usually start with a very heavy sigh, followed by impatient breathing. I get similar treatment at home if Louise feels it is time to go outside for a walk.

3 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

I think Louise should be on "payroll" at your work!

Anonymous said...

I love Louise's little tooth in the stroller picture! She's such a pug beauty.

Anonymous said...

such a nice and lovely dog! ;)

-andrei
dog strollers -4less.com