Friday, February 03, 2006

Tricks for treats


Louise is the kind of dog who will entertain for food. She likes her treats. A lot. Here she is smacking her lips after eating a treat.

My plan was to get a picture (or two) of Louise standing on her hind legs. The end result was that we took dozens of pictures last night, of both Louise and the cats.

Of course, we did get some pictures of Louise standing up for treats, as you can see. I'm noticing that a lot of her pictures are showing the different eye colours now too. Some of these I have put on Flickr, but others I've just used Blogger for. There's no good reason why, I'm just trying different things to see how it looks, mostly. After all, both sites resize the pictures down to 1024 x 768 so there is no size advantage between them, and both offer free hosting. Of course with Flickr I could pay $24.95 a year to increase capacities, but for now this is acceptable.

One of the other things we did was to get some pictures of Louise barking at the computer. I'll probably post some pictures of that in another couple days or so. She had us in hysterics.

Yes, Louise was in rare form last night. Only it's not that rare. I guess 'treat induced' is a more accurate term. I can always tell when she's had fun at home because she will be calmer on our evening walk. This night was no exception.

No comments: