Monday, November 14, 2005

At the Dogpark on Remembrance Day

Usually I get to walk Louise at night, since I am at work during the day. So when I get a day off, one of the things I like to do is take her for a walk in the afternoon sunshine.

On Friday we went to the dogpark, and I let Louise play a little longer, since it was warm in the sunshine. I didn't take many pictures because I was trying the video mode on our camera. I have about half a dozen crappy video clips now, mostly of Louise trotting along the path.

When taking video on my camera, the resolution is low, the contrast is too high and overall picture quality looks like I should be filming something like Sasquatch or Ogopogo.

The other problem was that as far as walking the dog goes, this was one of the more uneventful outings. But I shouldn't complain - it was an enjoyable afternoon, and Louise had fun exploring her turf.

No comments: