Friday, October 07, 2005

Last of the warm weather


Raincoat
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
The grass may still be green in most places, but the leaves are definately turning and the wind is no longer warm.

We are also getting a fair bit of rain these days, which is good in a way - at least it isn't snow, like they had in Winnipeg. It's just too early for that sort of thing.

The reason I know about the snow in Winnipeg is because we got a call last night from my cousins, who got caught in the blizzard while travelling home from Nova Scotia. It sounds like their trip has been quite an adventure, to say the least.

As for Louise, she has never minded the rain. She likes her rain coat, but I'm thinking I need to get her one that is either thicker, or does a better job at keeping the water off. I'm not sure if the picture shows it or not, but this one usually gets soaked through about half way through our walks.

No comments: