Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lentil Soup!

The other night my wife made some very tasty lentil soup. It had smoked turkey bits in it and that flavour (along with tasty pieces of turkey) was in every bite. I had to have two helpings myself, which left me feeling very full, but also very satisfied at the end.

My wife on the other hand, wasn't able to quite finish hers, so she decided to give some to Louise as a special treat. Louise went from lazy to excited in about a full second - she knew what was happening before the plate hit the floor.

Needless to say, Louise was also feeling full and satisfied after that. She and I both needed a nice long walk to help with digesting. I suppose we could have gone for a nap instead, but we did opt to be a little more healthy than just sleeping on a big meal.

Thanks for the soup hon, it sure was tasty!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

How to keep the whole family happy! I admire your resolve to walk it off!!