Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Louise on LOLDOGS again

You can find this on the LOLDog site (where you can also vote for it if you like). Greg recieved his own cell phone yesterday - one that is completely non-functional but still allows him to use it to take fake phone calls, useful for when one wants to end a boring conversation. 
funny pictures
moar funny pictures
I know that I said I would be back to posting photos soon, but when this came in I figured I had to link to it. Technically it is a picture, at least.

Anyway, if you have a moment, feel free to click on the link above and give Louise your vote.

1 comment:

alanajonesmann said...

It's Alana from PugNYC. Dylan (our baby) went into the ICU tonight and we're hoping we can get our pug friends to spread the word and help us. Here's a link to the semi-full story. http://pugnyc.blogspot.com/2008/12/tonight.html



Much Love,
Alana