Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now for something a little different

Yesterday we managed to take the following video of Louise with yet another fancy camera, one that takes video footage at faster speeds than normal. This let us get some entertaining slow motion video, you can see some on Greg's blog since he has been playing with it for a little while now.

This is also my first attempt at uploading a video directly on Blogger instead of uploading to Youtube and blogging it from there. I find it is similar but different, if that makes any sense. Blogger videos don't seem to allow text to wrap around them, for one thing. By the way, I'll also put this on youtube in case some of you are used to seeing the videos there.

So this video is a clear example of what Louise looks like when she 'licks her nose roll'. That's pretty much it. I hope you enjoy it. :)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I know that Canada's Thanksgiving has past but since today is the US version, Happy Happy to you and Louise. Does her nose get affected by the licking?

iTripped said...

It's how she cleans her nose and nose roll. So the licking serves to keep it moist I think. I vaguely remember hearing that if it dries out, a dog's nose is less effective at smelling things.

Punchbugpug said...

She is so darn cute!!!!