Thursday, February 01, 2007

Brief Reunion

I'm headed to Vernon this weekend, and despite the significantly colder weather, I can't wait. I haven't been back in about a month. I hear that there is still a LOT of snow on the ground in Vernon. So much snow that 'trails' had to be shovelled into the courtyard to provide paths for Louise to run in. It didn't take her long to figure them out, and now when she is going from one end to the other, she makes sure she takes the trail carved in the snow. Of course, if she is playing with my wife and is trying to chase her, she might actually venture into the snow, which is still so deep that she has to hop like a drunken bunny.

Here we have a picture that my wife took of Louise while she was lounging in her day bed. I haven't seen this particular toy since last Christmas but she seems to found a way to make it comfortable. She actually took a series of photos, since this was a somewhat unusual position for our favorite little pug.

Now if only we can get her to remember her leash training.... but more on that next time.

No comments: