Monday, December 11, 2006

Vancouver Adventure: part 2


Ready for work
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
One of the other advantages of having Louise come to Vancouver last weekend was that she was able to come into the office on Friday to... um, well, disrupt things mostly.

When she wasn't begging for cereal, she was often running around checking to see which of the various employees happened to be eating. If she was not at my desk, I could either find her in the kitchen (trying to become someone else's new 'best friend') or in one of the meeting rooms, looking out the window so she could bark at cars.

Overall, she was well behaved though. I'm looking forward to being able to bring her in on a more regular basis once we get moved in.

Goofing around
Originally uploaded by iTripped.

This second picture was taken while Louise was getting a little silly in my lap. Every now and then she likes to 'burrow' in someone's arms. Personally I think it's a sneaky way for her to wipe the goop out of her eyes. Anyhow, that was what was going on when this photo was taken.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Louise,
I'm jealous. I want to move to Vancouver, too.
Miss all of you but the pictures help.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is so great!

Sandy said...

She is so pretty!!! It would be so wonderful if all pugs could go to work with their people...it would be a nicer environment.