Friday, March 24, 2006

Stop to smell someone else's rose

Again with another shot from the last camera outing. Here Louise decided to stop and smell some grass - I can only imagine why.

Louise has definately been liking the warmer weather. Lately she has been dragging either one of us out for extended walks now. Both my wife and my dog tend to be exhausted by the end of the day.

While I'm not sure, I'm guessing the cats are loving the warm weather too. It ensures that the dog is out of the house for extended periods at a time, plus they like to sunbathe next to the patio doors. Okay, who am I kidding - I'm pretty darned sure the cats absolutely love the warmer weather. They are cats, afterall.

Oh yeah - since it's been about a week and a half since this picture was taken, you can assume that things look pretty much the same, but the grass is slowly getting greener.

No comments: