Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Green Eyed Monster

People get red eye when you use a flash to take their picture. Dogs, well I've seen red, orange, green, blue - all sorts of colours. I'm not quite sure why that is - if only I had a regular readership of animal doctors who could explain it to me. (Please use small words.)

Anyway, this is another New Year's Eve picture. We got a lot of pictures that night, as Louise was in the mood for the camera. Well that, and she was jealous of me taking pictures of the other pets.

Speaking of jealousy, we were sitting on the couch last night and Louise was on my wife's lap. She wanted to move the dog, and I was trying to coax her to come sit on me instead. Louise wasn't moving. She was comfortable and didn't want to move. So I took one of her toys, a stuffed bear and moved it around in hopes of getting her to move. Nope, failed plan. Then my wife says "Pretend to pet the bear." As soon as I did that, Louise came over to me and started chomping on the bear, getting rough with it. Once I stopped paying attention to the bear, she was done with the toy.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

She has visions of margaritas in her eyes.

iTripped said...

Lime margaritas, perhaps?

I have just the picture to post in response to that! Look at the Jan 20 posting to see what happens when she has too many margaritas.