Saturday, December 03, 2005

With Pat at the office

We were in doing a little extra work this weekend, in order to get a release completed on time. This is always a good time for Louise, because she likes visiting the office. I keep a food and water bowl at my desk just for such occasions.

When we arrived, Louise went straight to my desk, to ensure things were in order with the food bowl.

Once that was out of the way, I settled in to do some work, and Louise sniffed around a bit, until Pat arrived with his wife. I had arranged for Pat to meet me at the office so he could help me with some of the accounting aspects of our software. It didn't take long before Louise had managed to find her way onto Pat's lap. I think the verdict is in, and Pat's lap is indeed a comfortable one. Louise approves.

No comments: