Friday, August 05, 2005

Title Shot


3 Tooth Louise
Originally uploaded by iTripped.
You may recognize this photo from the banner. It's probably my favorite picture of Louise and I thought I would post it today.

It amazes me how many people who meet Louise ask me if she is vicious. Either there are some nasty pugs in the world, or people have the wrong idea about these dogs. My experience with Louise is that she is not aggressive toward people. She does sometimes get upset at other dogs, but usually only if they don't want to be nice to her.

The other thing to keep in mind is that even if she did have a nasty temperment, she isn't well equipped to really hurt someone by biting them. Pugs don't have long, sharp teeth to inflict damage on people (or other dogs).

The truth of the matter is that Louise craves attention from people. Being aggressive towards humans is the last thing on her mind. Getting pets, treats and acceptance from people, well that is pretty much what motivates her on most days.

No comments: