Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November Wind Storm

I took this photo on the weekend, when Louise and I went for a longer walk one morning. We went down to the marina in Coal Harbour and despite it being very overcast, we had a pretty good time of it.

Then, last night we were out for a walk and WOW, was it windy! Such a contrast to the quiet mistiness from the weekend, the winds were gusting up as high as 80 kph. It didn't rain very much or very hard while we were out walking (luckily) but the wind blew most of the leaves off the trees. It was kind of fun too, as it was not overly cold. Louise enjoyed having her little ears flapping in the wind and insisted on walking down to English Bay to see the waves crashing in.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Some of the most adorable pictures I've seen of pugs are running with ears flowing behind. I guess because we don't expect it:-)

Paisley Pug said...

I can't wait to get my pug if only to have the adventures you and Louise have. Sounds like you guys are really attuned to her personality and her likes and dislikes.

Minnie Moo said...

Sounds like quite an adventure!

Muah,

Minnie Moo