Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Luck is just crap unless it's good


Waterfront Skytrain station
Originally uploaded by iTripped
We wanted to sign up for the car cooperative yesterday, and since I had Louise with me that meant a different route on the skytrain. That brought us to the Waterfront Station, and this is where I grabbed this photo.

Shortly after leaving the station, a rogue seagull flew by and happened to 'drop his load' on Louise, who was in the stroller. There are some who say that it is lucky to get hit by a bird's poop. Louise certainly didn't seem to notice and barely minded. It was a much larger concern for me as I discovered it when I went to give her a pat on the back. :(

By the end of the day we were pretty late getting home, so we decided to order some food. We got a roasted lamb dinner from Olympic on Denman - yes, the same one that the International Olympic Committee is giving such a hard time to over their name, despite the fact that they have been called that for 15 years or so. Anyway, as luck would have it, I was able to give Louise one of the lamb bones from our dinner, which is one of her favorite treats.

2 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Louise! We love love love your blog! We wish we could get a stroller like you in this picture. We like your blog so much we added it to our list of other pug dog-blogs on our blog, http://pugandbugg.blogspot.com. I hope you like ours as much as we like yours!
-Sophie and Dixie ("Pug & Bugg")

Anonymous said...

HAHA!

chefkoch who forgot another password