Saturday, October 28, 2006

Late night walk in the dog park


Since I arrived in Vernon late at night last night, I too late for Louise's evening stroll. That meant that tonight was the only opportunity I would have to take her out for her walk. My wife suggested that I take the camera along just for the purpose of updating Louise's blog. I hadn't used this camera much yet, so it was a good opportunity to test it out.

One thing I noted is that this camera is better on batteries than the last one. I was using it quite a bit and the regular AAs just kept driving it. It's also smaller and faster - two things I guess you can pretty much expect whenever you buy a newer model camera these days.

Louise didn't really care much. She was just happy to finally get out for her walk after a long day of waiting for us to do the damn renovations.

No comments: